OPEC and co. hardly have a choice in the matter.
China is moving closer to replacing the United States as a key Pakistani ally.
Here’s some fodder for your next dinner party.
Hint: It involves leaflets, psy-ops, and calls from Mom.
America’s top general in Africa has confirmed that Russia is up to new tricks in Libya.
Still, several hurdles remain for the beleaguered project.
It feels like 2015 all over again.
Trump is ready to streamline energy regulations, but that won’t be a big help to oil companies’ bottom line.
- Foreign Students Say U.S. High School Classes Are Absurdly Easy
- The Surprising Ways Self-Driving Cars Will Change the World
- Next Stop: Grexit?
- The Curious World of Donald Trump’s Private Russian Connections
- U.S. Confirms: Haftar Is Moscow's Man In Libya
- How Will Trump Respond to Failure?
- How Do You Catch a Warlord in Central Africa?
- The Eight Great Powers of 2017
- When Teachers Unions Go To Africa